Botany Floral Pillowcase
Garbo&Friends high-quality pillowcases are made from 100% Portuguese Cotton Percale making them crisp to the touch with an always-fresh feeling.
17th-century botanical artistry was the inspiration for this delicate pattern featuring very thin, dark green sprawling branches set on a light grey background with cream flowers.
Only want to add a dash of pattern to your bed linen or need an extra pillowcase for that jump-into-heaven-bed-feeling? Well, now you can with these single pillowcases. You'll love these sustainable pillowcases, ethically made from ecological textiles, and crafted in Portugal with OEKO-TEX certification.
Garbo&Friends Floral Pillowcase Specifications
- Colour: Light grey base with pattern in dark green and cream
- Size: 50x70cm
- Material 100% Cotton Percale
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certified
- Wash on gentle cycle 40°C inside out with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on medium heat on the reverse side
- Do not bleach
- Weight 200g
- Price is for a single pillowcase